The Colibrì CMS
Colibrì v. 0.6 γ
CMS - easy, lightweight. With awesome file manager! Highly editable and configurable!!!
- portable: it's based on SQLite, so... the database is a file which doesn't need any other software resource to run! you can place it in the root or in a sub-directory of your web space and it will work
- free: released under GPL v.3 license.
- multilanguage support: split your site automatically in
/de/with an easy setup.
- sitemap generator integrated and override-able.
- transparent code available on GITHUB.
- the CMS has an awesome integrated file manager (configurable in its config.php), in which you can store and organize all your [allowed] files. Images can be stored in different sizes and with some effects, thanks to php image magician
- tinyMCE editor, to make you feel comfortable with the most common editor in the world
- you can create as many image albums as you like, and link them to any page.
- the CMS comes with a built-in template. You can easily add your own. In every template you can specify how to create images from uploaded ones (thumbnails, different sizes for responsiveness...) and you can create even your custom editor
- email delivery service configurable.
- standard template responsive and SEO ready (use it as an example)
- simple built-in email delivery service (with phpMailer)
- integrated google recaptcha verification antispam! All you need is your private and public keys.
- STILL IN DEVELOPMENT!!!
- you MUST run the setup.php in the main directory to create all .htaccess files, even when you move the entire CMS from directory to another one.
- since the database is contained in public place, .htaccess is used to prevent theft of this datas. To assure the privacy even if the htaccess fails, all email are encrypted with an hardcoded key which is randomly generated every setup. All passwords are encrypted before login form is submitted, and - server-side - they are splitted in hash+salt. For the sake of your privacy. Database will randomly change name every setup.
- session autentication.
- no guide or developer API resources available [yet].
- Require PHP 5.4, SQLite3 must be supported, extension PDO and cURL must be enabled*. If cURL is restricted to a whitelist by your server, this can badly affect the Colibrì email delivery service script.
- one-man work - for now
- tested only on altervista and aruba
- administrator interface only in italian - for now!
* never heard of any PHP host which doesn't have this features on...